Friday, April 18, 2008

Those Little Ears Hear More Than We Think...

So I've known this for quite sometime now, but I often forget how my little sponges catch on to everything I say! A couple of weeks ago while cleaning out my purse I came upon some coupons for diapers. Well since Tuesday I haven't been able to find them...and they are for $3.00 off. Anyhow I'm walking past Arly & Pierre's kitchen on Tuesday and long and behold in the Open Oven there where my coupons. I said to Pedro who was sitting in the Living Room "Those little shits..." immediately Arly says..."What are you talking about little shits" which is her basic way of asking what does this mean. It was funny and a little scary all at the same time. Then the other day I'm leaving for work, I tell Arly "bye baby be good" she says "Are you going to work" I said "yes I'm going to work I'll be home later" she repeats "Are you going to work to make money!" I am just baffled by the things that come out of her mouth. Plus she has started speaking so much Spanish, she very rarely will say anything to me, but is constantly speaking to her brother, her Nana and Pedro. It makes me very proud how smart my children are.

No comments: