Monday, July 12, 2010

Up Up and Away on my beautiful, my beautiful balloon...











And we have a winner for the most dorkiest title ever on blogspot.

This weekend the kids, Pedro and I traveled up to Angola for the 'Angola Hot Air Balloon Aloft' event. We had an excellent time. I'm pretty sure the last time I'd seen any hot air balloons that close I was about the same age that Arly is now, 6 or 7. It was so awesome, and it was awesome to show the kids. Unfortunately, I didn't plan well. We got there about, oh I don't know, 3 hours early, then the show was delayed 2 hours due to winds, but all-in-all it was an EXCELLENT thing to do. Especially after our gruesome weekend of working on the bathroom, more on that later. Here are some pictures of the event.






Waiting and waiting and waiting...





1 comment:

Miss Stephanie Groves said...

You should be a photographer!